What value does SIOP membership provide?
As the premier professional association dedicated to advancing the field of I-O psychology, we have more than 9,600 members worldwide who already know the value of a SIOP membership to their career and educational pursuits.
For a fraction of the cost of membership in other professional associations, your low dues payment of $100 (professional members) or $50 (student/retired members) provides numerous benefits.
Subscriptions to keep you up-to-date on the I-O profession
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice (IOP), the official quarterly journal of I-O psychology
- The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist (TIP), a digital, quarterly news publication
- Newsbriefs, a monthly e-newsletter
- Affordable subscription rate for the optional, members-only SIOP Research Access service
Networking and visibility to expand your reach and contacts
- SIOP Annual Conference and Leading Edge Consortium
- SIOP social media
- Media Resources database*
- Committee volunteer positions
- SIOP Consultant Locator Service*
Incentives to further your career without breaking the bank:
- Significant member savings on Annual Conference and Leading Edge Consortium registration fees
- 20% discount on most publications offered through the SIOP Store
- A low subscription price for resumé postings in the Placement Center
- Grant, award, and scholarship funds exclusively available to SIOP members
*The benefits listed above are extended to SIOP members of all statuses, with the exception of Consultant Locator and Media Resources, in which Student Affiliates may not be listed. Note that only individuals with Fellow, Retired Fellow, Member, or Retired Member statuses may cast votes in SIOP elections or serve on the Executive Board or as Committee Chairs.
For more information, view our membership brochure.
How do I join or renew?
The SIOP membership requirements and instructions for application are outlined at http://www.siop.org/joinsiop.aspx. Please review the dues payments schedule at https://www.siop.org/Dues/payment.aspx for more information.
Apply today to begin your career-enhancing membership in SIOP!